We wanted to twist the traditional recipe for vanilla rice pudding, adding a spicy touch with our chai latte Gabee Tea 👩🏻🍳👨🏻🍳. The result is a treat 😋. This dessert is a madeleine of Proust for the Gabee Tea team, she rocked our childhood. A comforting recipe that we taste with happiness. Rice pudding is easy to prepare. Here is a sweet and fragrant adaptation of Gabee Tea chai tea. To be enjoyed with a chaï latte Gabee Tea of course. < / p>
Original rice pudding recipe for 6 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
The ingredients of Gabee Tea chai tea rice pudding:
- 2 cases of chaï tea Gabee Tea
- 140 g round rice
- 1 liter of whole milk (preferably but it works with semi-skimmed milk)
- 110 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 egg
- 10 cl of 30% liquid cream
- Icing sugar & amp; cinnamon (optional)
The material : d small pots of La laitière yoghurt can do the trick or small classic ramekins
The rice pudding recipe with chaï tea Gabee Tea:
- In a saucepan, pour the milk and add the 2 tablespoons of Gabee Tea chai latte. When the milk begins to simmer, remove from the heat, let steep for 10 minutes then remove the chai tea leaves and spices with a colander.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg, sugar, liquid cream
- Pour this mixture into the saucepan (with the milk) then add the rice. Cook for 40 minutes over low heat, stirring regularly. The mixture should thicken and become creamy
- As soon as the rice is cooked, pour into a dish and film. Let it cool.
- You can replace whole milk with coconut milk & amp; almond milk, sugar with agave syrup or maple syrup.
- When ready to serve, add a zest of clementine or cinnamon powder (optional) or blueberries or raspberries as a topping.
Good tasting! Do not hesitate to share with us your opinions, your comments, your achievements.
See you soon
To buy Gabee Tea chai tea, click here
Discover our different recipes to try: