You know how much we love beautiful & amp; good things at Gabee Tea, so I equipped myself with my favorite pastry circles for a visual pleasing to our eyes ( and for Instagram too :-) )
Here is the result: a cheesecake with an icy and melting texture, a light dessert, thirst-quenching, tangy and delicious.
- 150 g of coconut cookies (I use the
- 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 2 gelatin sheets
- 80 g of sugar
- 300g of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 limes
- 20 cl of whole cream
Material (for a beautiful presentation and visual pleasure): 4 pastry circles of 7 cm
- Mix 150g shortbread biscuits into powder from retz Saint-Michel for example
- Add 1 tbsp of melted butter, mix well and press into the bottom of the circles.
- Soften the 2 gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Take the zest of a lime, then mix it with 80g of caster sugar
- Beat 300g of Philadelphia in a bowl, add the sugar / zest mixture + the juice of the 2 limes.
- Heat 10cl of water in a saucepan, remove from heat and melt the gelatin. Let cool for a few minutes before adding it to the Philadelphia mixture
- Whip 20cl of whole liquid cream into whipped cream
- Gently fold this whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Line the circles to the top and smooth out with a spatula.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours, unmold the circles and wait 20 minutes before serving for tasting
Good tasting! This dessert goes perfectly with our chaï latte Gabee Tea , on a gourmet break
Leave a comment