After the recipe for banana chocolate muffins with chaï tea Gabee Tea , we wanted to share with you a of our favorite recipes that are part of our daily life: banana pancakes with chai tea
Recipe for 8 Banana pancakes with chai Gabee Tea
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 16 minutes
Total time: 31 minutes
2 ripe bananas preferably
- 2 eggs
- 140g of wheat flour (alternative: 70g of wheat flour and 70g of oatmeal)
- 1 sachet of yeast (approx 8g)
1 pinch of salt
- 60 g of vegetable milk (oats, almonds or soya)
- 2 cases of chaï tea Gabee Tea
In a saucepan, let infuse 2 tablespoons of Gabee Tea chai tea (confit with honey) in the milk for a few minutes (until simmering) then set aside.
- In a salad bowl, cut the bananas into slices and mash them with a fork to mash them.
Add the eggs and mix well
- Put a pan to heat on medium heat
- Add the flour, baking powder, milk and a pinch of salt. Mix with a whisk until you obtain a smooth and supple paste
- When the pan is hot, pour a ladle of dough a little less than 1 cm thick. Leave to cook for about 1 minute on each side.
- Serve while still hot or let cool to put them in the freezer.
We love this recipe. We prepare dozens of them in advance (often on weekends), place them in the freezer, then eat them every morning for breakfast with slices of bananas and honey. All accompanied by a good chai latte Gabee Tea. Children love it too. A great recipe to make while working with children (except for cooking of course). They have fun by crushing bananas but also with cookie cutters. To taste obviously with a Chaï latte
Discover our different recipes to try:
The recipe for banana / chocolate muffins with chaï tea Gabee Tea < / span>
Lime iced cheesecake recipe, to enjoy with chai Gabee Tea latte
How to make chai latte at home with Gabee Tea chai tea?
See you soon
Leave a comment