We wanted to try our favorite chocolate muffin recipe, adding a spicy touch with our chai tea latte Gabee Tea 👩 🏻🍳👨🏻🍳. It's done, we'll share the recipe with you: it's a treat 😋. Easy to prepare, simple and quick. Possibility of keeping them in an airtight glass box in the refrigerator for a few days.
Recipe for 8 banana muffins
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Calories: 160 Kcal / muffin
- 3 bananas very ripe
- 2 egg f
- 20 ml of vegetable milk (preferably almond) or semi-skimmed
- 2 cases of chaï tea Gabee Tea
- 15 g of honey or agave syrup
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 50 g oatmeal
- 80 g flour
- 10 g of ground almonds or hazelnuts
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 10 g of bitter cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 8 squares of dark chocolate dessert
- Fleur de sel
The material : Silicone mold in the desired shape. At Gabee Tea we like heart shapes The recipe:
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
- In a saucepan, pour the milk and add the 2 tablespoons of Gabee Tea chai latte. When the milk begins to simmer, remove from the heat and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Cut the bananas into pieces in a salad bowl, mash them with a fork
- Add the milk, honey or agave syrup and the egg whites. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, almond or hazelnut powder, bitter cocoa powder, vanilla sugar and oatmeal.
- Gradually add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredient mixture. Mix well again
- Pour the mixture until 3/4 in your muffin cups (either individual paper or silicone cups).
- Place a square of chocolate in each mold (preferably in the middle) and a little fleur de sel
- Cook for about 20 minutes at 180 ° C (hot air)
- Let your muffins cool and enjoy with a chaï latte Gabee Tea
Good tasting! Do not hesitate to share with us your opinions, your comments, your achievements.
See you soon
Discover our different recipes to try:
Enjoy your chaï latte!